Flex Positioner FP120 is a versatile positioner for holding a variety of test probes, especially the widely used oscilloscope probes. Using the articulated arm for coarse positioning first and then controlling the fine adjustments with the XYZ stage and θ control, one can make good test measurements with reliable probe contact.
- Articulated arm: 3 links and 3 joints controlled by a single thumb knob
- Arm Length: 271 mm/10.7 in
- XYZ-stage Adjustment: 15 mm (X,Y), 9 mm (Z)
- Base with magnetic switch: 65 mm L x 60 mm H x 70 mm W (2.5” L x 2.3” H x 2.8” W)
- Weight: 1.7 kg/3.6 lbs.
- Base Plate Size: 120 mm x 90 mm x 16 mm (4.7” L x 3.5” H x 0.6” W)
- Base Plate Weight: 1.2 kg/2.6 lbs.
- Universal adapter opening: 4-16 mm
- Part Number: FP120
For tight probing area, two FP120’s holding separate probes can be placed side-by-side.
Magnetic Switch at Base
The magnetic switch at the base can be turned on and off for the ease of moving the FP120.
Steel Base Plate
An additional steel base plate with anti-static rubber bottom allows FP120 to extend the long flexible arm in full length as it stands on a regular nonmetallic.
FP120 Precision Positioner Demonstrations
Two FP120’s facing each other.