TP250 Precision Positioner combines TP300’s high-precision XYZ-stage and magnetic lock at the base, and TP150’s long probe arm and θ control. TP250 has high precision required for microwave and wafer probing and the versatility and ease of operation for PCB probing with or without components on it.
- XYZ-axis travel: 16 mm with 500 µm/turn (50 TPI) and extra-large x- and y-axis control screws
- Height coarse adjustment: 5 mm/step (14 steps)
- Resolution: 5 µm
- Θ control: ±10° with 2.5°/turn and 0.025° resolution
- Length: 228 mm/9 in
- Width: 68 mm/2.7 in
- Height: 108 mm/4.3 in
- Weight: 1190 grams/2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Base: Lockable magnetic switch
- Probe Adapter: Removable microprobe and D-Probe/S-Probe adapters
- Y-Axis Control: Can be ordered for left or right-handed (determined when facing the Y Control)
- Availability: Now
TP250 turns sideway for vertical probing
TP250 is designed with precise components and built with the highest quality; at the same time, it offers the most competitive price in the industry. It can hold microprobes and PacketMicro’s rugged S-Probe and D-Probe with its own adapter. And to support vertical probing, TP250 probe arm can be turned sideways easily without using any tool.
TP250 can hold both microprobes and PacketMicro’s S-Probe and D-Probe
TP250s with FP40 and microscope assist RF Probing